Friday 23 September 2011

Skincare routine of a thirty-something

6 weeks ago I decided that my skincare routine needed a complete overhaul, my skin had become a nightmare! Overnight it seemed I had developed dry skin, wrinkles both of which were also complemented with a crop of spots. Great!
   My once simple regime of cheap face wipes and coco butter was coming to an end, I decided to approach a worker in boots who kindly offered some samples of Avene.  Full sized bottles of cleansers and creams were purchased and used but still no change. I was now getting a little bit desperate, not only was my makeup taking longer to apply but my skin was feeling uncomfortable too.
  While browsing my copy of the Avon catalogue I noticed they were offering a skincare starter kit of their Anew range. This contained a facial wash, a small pot of each day and night cream along with a full size pot of the eye cream.
Anew Rejuvenate Skin Revitalising 14 Day Regime System

After the two weeks my skin was now spot free, glowing and wrinkles had diminished!! Joy!!!!!
I do still from time to time have the odd spot and if I get a bit lazy with my routine (not taking off my makeup of a night) my skin can feel a little off, but I know that's my fault not the product.
Overall I enjoy using these products, it has also restored my faith in Avon too, I will be trying more of the Anew range!





No comments:

Post a Comment